Tuesday, August 2, 2016

L'oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Gel, Sensitive Eye Make-up Remover - REVIEW

GBP3.99 from echemist
Size: 125ml
Made in Germany

I have sensitive skin, especially the eye area.  I've been using micellar water to remove makeup around my eyes, even though most days I don't wear eye makeup, just concealer.  Compared to regular micellar water, this has more slip, which lessens friction and in turn lessens pulling of the delicate skin.  It removes concealer and Mac pro longwear eyeliner amazingly well.  However, it stings my eyes when some got into my eyes.  That should not happen with eye makeup remover.

I pour some onto cotton pad, fold to get it to sink in, apply on eye area and gently rub makeup off.  As the texture is thicker than micellar water, I don't have to hold the cotton pad on my eyes to let it soak in.  It will stay on the skin when i move the cotton pad around my eye area.  Removing eyeliner and concealer is a breeze, concealer comes off almost immediately.  This is amazing!  I would highly recommend it if i didn't sting the eyes, which to me is unacceptable.  To counter this, I shut my eyes tightly and make sure I remove the excess gel before reopening my eyes(I'll add review on mascara soon, so come back again)

PRO

  • Fragrance & alcohol free
  • Non greasy
  • Feels refreshing
  • Inexpensive
  • Gel texture reduces pulling of the delicate eye area
  • Very effective and quick

CON

  • stings the eyes




CONCLUSION:  Due to the fact that it stings the eyes, and how quickly it removes makeup, I highly recommend this as a face makeup remover.  Its amazing!!

Thanks for viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment